Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

KALIMAT DIRECT INDIRECT

1) Direct :  John (Phoning From The Station), “I’m Trying To Get A Taxi.”
    Indirect
:  John Says That He Is Trying To Get A Taxi.

2) Direct :   Siska Says,” The Sun Rises Every Morning.”
    Indirect
:  Siska Says That The Sun Rises Every Morning

3) Direct :     He Said, ‘I Have Lost My Umbrella.’
    Indirect
:  He Said (That) He Had Lost His Umbrella

4) Direct :  Eri Says “The Sunset Every Afternoon”
     Indirect
Eri Says That The Sunset Every Afternoon

5) Direct Ineke Says”The Moon Every Night”
   Indirect
Ineke Says That The Moon Every Night

6) Direct : She Says To Her Friend, “ I Have Been Waiting”
    Indirect : She Says To Her Friend That He Has Been Waiting
7) Direct : He Said To Me , “Where Are You Going?”
    Indirect : He Asked Me Where I Was Going”
8) Direct : He Said To Me, “Are You Going Away Today?’
    Indirect : He Asked Me Whether I Going Today
9) Direct : He Said To His Servant, “Go Away At Once!”
    Indirect : He Ordered His Servant To Go Away At Once
10) Direct : He Said “I Love You”
      Indirect  : He Said That He Love You 

1 komentar: